Rinf.tech team stayed in contact with the client and took the time to get to know their business — making it clear that our intention was to strike up a partnership rather than a quick sale. That commitment is really what allowed this project to work. The phones and data are just one piece of a larger technology picture that our clients’ needs to provide their customers. They use the system we developed for billing as it integrates with the sales CRM system, all of which integrates with different vendors that operate with them for key systems — it is a holistic, streamlined process.
The solution for booking assets in co-working spaces (projector, WIFI connection, meeting rooms, etc.) is just one of the components. The service is bases on several subscription methods connected to a 3rd party payment provider.
Some of the features are still confidential but here are those we can offer details on:
- White label ready
- Flexible subscription methods
- User accounts with different access levels
- Index all assets with their booking status
- Book assets
- Pay subscription or individual assets
- Integration with 3rd party payment provider
- Synchronization with user’s calendar (adds booking in calendar shows other events)
- Community module (users can connect with other people from the platform)
The solution includes functionalities for opening smart locks (from meeting rooms, building) based on the user’s subscription It works with Bluetooth beacons, raspberry PI, AAC from the smart locks providers to remind the user when the booking is taking place, where, and unlocks the door using these technologies (when the user is in range.